Monday, March 13, 2006

To: info@new.labour.org.uk

Hello,

I am anxious to donate some money to the Labour Party. The need has never been so vital - and as our Leader once said, donations equals success at the ballot box!

I'm not entirely sure how much to donate - so I've really pushed the boat out and been saving very, very hard. For instance, I've organised a raffle and a Jumble Sale in order to swell the coffers. All this hard work has paid dividends - I've managed to amass the grand total of 20 English pounds. Kerrrching!

What I want to know is what could I get for my donation? What's in it for me then....You know what I'm talking about, don't you.... Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more................

I suppose a Peerage is out of the question, then?

Maybe you could put me on one of those 'QANGO' committees? Afterall, I can pick my nose, suck my pencil and scratch my arse along with the best of them! And a few hours work a year for a bag full of cash seems like a real deal to me!

Anyway, have a word with Tone will you and see what you can do.

ps - If I could have a Peerage, I've already thought of some great titles...
Preparation, preparation, preparation!!!!

No comments: