Thursday, September 15, 2005

Yes, you there in the front, with the blue shirt.......

I was in the pub last night, minding my own business, doing the quiz, drinking the beer and talking the talk. Someone came over to me, explained they were a student at a local college, knew I was involved in the English Nationalist movement and asked if I’d like to give a talk to his politics group.

I said "Yes"

It’s a challenge, I know – this guy sort of thought I and the movement was somewhere to the right of Attila the Hun – he reeled off some unsavoury subjects that he thought I supported……. Up to that point, I was going to say "No" - but there really is a job to be done out there in 'Regioland'.... People need to be put straight, they need to know the truth.Only then can they make an informed decision.

I don’t know, maybe LibDem bigot, Vincent Cable has already given them a talk?

I’m really looking forward to it, who knows, if it goes well and it looks like I am getting somewhere, I might try to expand it into other colleges.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Gareth said...

Good luck. Even if they don't become converts you will have at least informed them of the democratic deficit so that they might question the likes of Vince Cable.

JohnJo said...

Good luck Alfie!

wonkotsane said...

Good luck, let us know how it goes. The CEP have some stuff on public speaking.