Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mad dog climbs down on regionalising the old Bill....

Craggy Rajanista, John 'Mad Scottie Dog' Reid, the man in someone else's Home, Secretary, is to chuck the towel in tomorrow regarding the regionalisation of England & Wales police forces. What's the Scottish equivalent of eating humble pie? But maybe not. I bet Johnny blames his predecessor for the mess - the man who shops at Oxfam......

"Et tu Charlie?"
I bet former Home Sec' Charles Clarke, is not going to be pleased. His brooding presence has been stomping around the corridors of Westminster just waiting to get some revenge on Reid and Blair. I reckon Chaz will shortly be blowing his high blood pressured top........ Every day, in every way, I think this Government is in terminal meltdown. More and more disaffected back benchers and former Ministers queuing up to stick the knife into Emperor Tony....

I feel a Geoffrey Howe moment could be on its way......

No comments: