Monday, November 03, 2008

The Union dividend cost me £21.30p today....

Today, I took two prescriptions round to my local chemist. One was a repeater, the other detailed a double dose of drugs prescribed by my Doctor to try and combat a flaring up of my Psoriasis....

All in all, there were three seperate drugs to collect.

All in all, it cost me the princely sum of £21.30p for the priviledge of getting them.

All in all, I'd say it was one hell of a rip off - especially as in the other three countries of the Union have already or are soon to be 'prescription-cost free'.

Hmmmm, don't ya just love that Union dividend?

I do hope that the £21.30p I have given (ever-so gladly) has gone to a more deserving health case in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.

Anyway, so pleased was I to be given the opportunity of subbing one of my more deserving Unionistas, I have decided to go and have a word with my MP about it...

1 comment:

Not a sheep said...

Get an annual Prescription Pre-payment Certificates from here it will save you a fortune in your fight against the curse of psoriasis.