Friday, November 28, 2008

Gordon Brown - clueless imbecile

Gordon Brown really doesn't have a clue, does he? The man with the touch of a Jonah did it again yesterday. the appalling violence in Mumbai was the reason why BBC News had arranged for an interview with our great leader in order to get his view on the outrage.

Gordon stood erect, four-squared and square-jawed...... The nation waited to hear what the great man would say...

"Well, I think I speak for the entire world when I say how outraged I am......"

Sorry, did he just say he was speaking for the entire world? Yes he did! This unelected oaf of a control freaked Premier, a black belt in the dark arts of political manipulation and lying has just expanded his remit from Kirkcaldy & Cowdenbeath to encompass the entire globe!

Do you reckon he is going for the post of Global Guru and defacto World Premier?.... Only, I thought Tony Blair already had that job?

No comments: